Thursday, July 15, 2010

A field that has rested gives a bountiful crop

As indicated on my last post I have decided to rest this blog while attending matters closer to home. Life has a habit of dishing out an infinite array of experience, some of it welcomed equally though, adversity and challenge presents in balanced proportion. Selfish and self interested as it seems, there a times when one must pause and address the moral obligations that govern an examined life. Was it not Plato, who once said that an unexamined life is not worth living?

I will make use of the break to consider whether to register my interest to contest a federal lower house seat at the next election. There are far too many Labor held seats out there.

Adieu

UPDATE

I was wrong, it was Socrates

4 comments:

insidethemindoftim said...

No. It was Socrates

AI said...

insidethemindoftim: Indeed it was, thanks ...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the break Otto. I have some back reading of your blog to do.

Simon

AI said...

Simon: Thanks mate ...