Thursday, February 05, 2009

The L Party: Break and Review

I will be taking a short break and posting might return by Monday 16 February.

To be perfectly honest, I am reviewing whether to continue or put an end to this blog hence, might return

A diluting Google PageRank - Lord knows why, I'll never understand googlebots - lack of dedicated unique visitors and general engagement from within the party itself - members and officialdom - have logically given rise to the question; to what end.

If anyone stumbling across this post can put forward a compelling reason to continue this blog, please do not hesitate to let me know via comment or email address as listed on my profile page.

Otherwise said, I think I am heading to that realm known as political homelessness, that is to say, I’m fast becoming comparable, but not exactly, like this bloke.

No comments: